Re: Zenity now uses gnome-doc-utils

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:02:37 +0300, Nikos Charonitakis wrote:

> can you clarify the steps that a translator has to follow now?
> Is there any status pages for docs that we can take .pot files  or .po
> files and start or update doc translations?

I believe Danilo has posted complete info, but here it is again:
Status page where you can grab the .pot and check regularly the stats.
Basically the steps are quite simple:
 - grab the .pot file
 - translate it
 - convert it to .xml and test it with yelp
 - commit the translated .po (and add your language to DOC_LINGUAS)
Status page which modules have been converted to use the new g-d-u.
Instructions how to migrate existing old-style translations.