Re: Zenity now uses gnome-doc-utils

On 25/07/2005, at 11:04 AM, Lucas Rocha wrote:

I migrated zenity to use gnome-doc-utils.

I did't feel confortable to migrate the only current translation (sr).
Danilo, as you are the author (how lucky I am!), could you please do
it? :-)

New translations are welcome!

I've recently translated zenity for Gnome 2.10, and yesterday zenity for Gnome 2.12. Do I need to do anything about it?

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)