Re: press release to translate - GUADEC (Macedonian)

Murray Cumming wrote:

Please, in future, avoid changing the meaning of sentences (such as
changing "Boston, Massachusetts", to "ÐÐÐÐÐÐ, ÐÐÐÐÐÐÐÐÑ") without asking
first, but it's not a problem this time. Many thanks.

Sure, np. Someone asked if it was okay to change the name for the press release for gnome 2.10 and the answer was YES then so I figured It's
okay for this too. I ll be sure to ask next time.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Arangel