Re: press release to translate - GUADEC (Macedonian)

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 16:57 +0200, Danilo Åegan wrote:
> Today at 15:46, ÐÑÐÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÐ wrote:
>
> > Is anyone going to add this to gnome.org/release?
>
> You were a bit late with your Macedonian translation, unfortunately.
> Only if Murray (CCed) has the time he might add it.  I've copied it
> below again, so he doesn't have to search through list archives.

Sorry for forgetting to do this. It's online now:
http://www.gnome.org/press/releases/

Please, in future, avoid changing the meaning of sentences (such as
changing "Boston, Massachusetts", to "ÐÐÐÐÐÐ, ÐÐÐÐÐÐÐÐÑ") without asking
first, but it's not a problem this time. Many thanks.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com