Re: problems with gnome-applets

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005, Yair Hershkovitz wrote:

> Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:17:26 +0300
> From: Yair Hershkovitz <yairhr 013 net>
> To: gnome-i18n gnome org
> Subject: problems with gnome-applets
>
> for some reason, a lot of translated strings in gnome-applets has no
> effect on the applets.
>
> for example: _About , _Help, _Empty Trash,  and lots more

There may be a mix of applets some using GTK_STOCK items and others not.

About and Help are definately things you should never have to translated
more than once (I dont enjoy localistion so much that I would want to do
exactly the same translation work over and over again) and if you see them
there are bigger problems that need to be addressed.

- Alan H.