i18n changes in gdu

So I've made some pretty massively substantial changes to how i18n
is done inside of gnome-doc-utils.  Some of the basic ideas behind
things are the same, but most of the details have changed.  The new
stuff is based on my experience with my earlier attempts, and I'm
pretty confident it will alleviate most of the problems I had.

This means translators will have to read the updated translator
documentation, and will have to update their translations.  Since
translators weren't fond of having to build the full documentation
for the stylesheets just to view the translator documentation, I've
converted that section to HTML and put it into CVS.  I'll update
the HTML copy in CVS every time the DocBook source file changes.
I hope this makes things easier for translators.

The documentation file is TRANSLATORS.xhtml.  It's in the root of
the gnome-doc-utils source tree.  Alternately, you can see it in
viewcvs:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-doc-utils/TRANSLATORS.xhtml

Just download the latest and hand it to Epiphany.

Danilo was kind enough to look over the translator documentaion
I wrote and make some suggestions on how to make it clearer to
translators.  Unfortunately, I haven't implemented any of his
suggestions.  Since feature freeze is tomorrow, I wanted to get
this into CVS.  I hope to improve the documentation over time.
Until then, please feel free to ask questions.  But keep it on
the lists.  My inbox is a black hole.

--
Shaun