terminal

Hi Danilo!

Thanks for your quick answer...

Actually I fixed the problem a couple of hours before you wrote. I added
at the end of /etc/profile export LANG=ca_ES\ euro and now I have
everything in Catalan...

But... This also changed the default font of my terminal, so just for
couriousity I "switched" it off and tried your advice.

localedef -c -f UTF-8 -i ca_ES ca_ES.UTF-8

But then I realised that all "special" characters are not recognised any
more... I mean accents, cedille, german umlauts etc...

I posted the problem in

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=286665&sid=231013e9df05cf62dcec319dd6bac756

as you suggested. But, as a matter of fact, I had already resorted to
these forums, but since gentoo is becoming a too fashionable distro, you
never get an answer, because they get about thousand per hour, I guess...

Have any idea of how could I fix this?

By the way, it is very comforting to see that people at the other side of
the screen have humor sense!

cheerio,

Pau