Re: New strings in gnome-panel

Le samedi 15 janvier 2005 Ã 12:36 +0100, Danilo Åegan a Ãcrit :
> Today at 12:13, Danilo Åegan wrote:
>
> > And I wonder about capitalisation: why is "Server" capitalised in the
> > first message, yet "remote" and "server" are lowercase in second?
>
> Ignore me above: these messages could be in different places, where
> one needs capitalisation (title), and other doesn't.

That's it: the first one is the label of a menu item, while the second
one is a tooltip.

I'm not subscribed to gnome-i18n, but I'll answer Dafydd anyway :-)
There are three dots in the string. It's just me who mispasted.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.