Re: access keys

Kaixo!

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 09:58:49PM +0100, Danilo Åegan wrote:

> has loaded proper keyboard layouts using XKB "groups" (layouts
> in Gnome keyboard preferences), then when you press eg. Ctrl+Ð
> (Cyrillic DE), it will also activate wherever Ctrl+D is needed, but it

Not Ctrl+D, but Ctrl+<whatever latin letter on the same key as Ð)
(on a Russian keyboard it would be Ctrl+L)

--
Ki Ãa vos vÃye bÃn,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Catalan or Esperanto]
[min povas skribi en valona, esperanta, angla aux latinidaj lingvoj]