Re: Translating release notes

Is there any chance to put Press Release (if you'll prepare any) before
release as well? Even though release notes is good enough to post on web
sites, it's better to forward localized press releases to mailing lists,
and even local media.

Actually I know some releases haven't got any press release in past, but
just asking this if you'll prepare one for Gnome 2.10.

Besides i'm wondering if it's possible to prepare a gimp script-fu and
give them to translators in order to make localized screen shots of the
ones in what's new section of release notes. Or is it only drop shadow
and fuzzy edges?

--
Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr> #Key id: 1024D/03190DA8
eng//Please don't add me to your address book if you're using MS Outlook