Re: freeze break
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Åegan)
- To: "Ronald S. Bultje" <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: freeze break
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:38:47 +0100
Ronald, this should go to gnome-i18n gnome org list instead. I'm
CCing it now (along with the release team, which requires
notifications for string freeze breakages, right?).
As for my opinion, I support it, but my word is not final.
Today at 12:49, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=167338 requires a simple
> straigtforward string freeze break to add translator credits (which is
> the actual string). It won't actually be noticed because it's not shown
> when not translated, but I suppose I need confirmation anyway, so can I
> please get permission to break?
> Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>
] [Thread Prev