Re: "Openoffice" module in translation statistics
- From: Michael Meeks <mmeeks novell com>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, halls debian org, Tommi Vainikainen <tvainika niksula cs hut fi>
- Subject: Re: "Openoffice" module in translation statistics
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:44:50 +0000
On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 23:24 +0100, Christian Rose wrote:
> I've now simply copied the following translations from openoffice to
> I didn't find any ALL_LINGUAS variable in the ooo-build configure.in
> though, so I'm unsure on how I'm supposed to enable these new
Right - well; we only translate .desktop files and so we use an
intltool command that merges everything available [ I think ].
> In addition, it seems there is a "bonobo" subdirectory in ooo-build
> which, in its turn, has another, separate po directory.
Yes - that's rather an ananchronism, it's currently disabled in the
build & I'm not certain what we're going to do with it long-term, so ...
best to leave it alone for now I think.
michael meeks novell com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev