Re: "Openoffice" module in translation statistics

Hi Christian,

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 10:34 +0100, Christian Rose wrote:
> Good catch, Tommi. I've fixed that problem now.

	Argh;

> It's sad that translators were not informed of the "openoffice" module
> being dead -- let's just hope that the translations committed there in
> the mean time can be re-used in the "ooo-build" module somehow.

	Yes, sorry - I had no idea one had to do that. Having said that I
thought we replaced the 'openoffice' module with a virtual link to
ooo-build, but that seems not to be there; hmm.

	Any chance that someone skilled in the art could move the translations
across ? I'm really clumsy with that sort of thing.

	Sorry,

		Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot