Re: "Openoffice" module in translation statistics

ons 2005-02-09 klockan 11:11 +0200 skrev Tommi Vainikainen:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that HEAD/extras lists module "openoffice". However
> checking out the module you can notice in ChangeLog that module has
> been renamed to "ooo-build". So maybe translation stats pages should
> list that ooo-build module instead of openoffice. Also module renaming
> has been done long time ago and after that new translations has been
> committed to old repository.

Good catch, Tommi. I've fixed that problem now.

It's sad that translators were not informed of the "openoffice" module
being dead -- let's just hope that the translations committed there in
the mean time can be re-used in the "ooo-build" module somehow.