Re: GNOME Power Manager Major Release

On 10/11/2005, at 7:04 AM, Richard Hughes wrote:

I'm about to release 0.3.0 of GNOME Power Manager and I've noticed a lot
of the translations are quite out of date now (there's been lots of UI
improvements by the HIG guys) and the source has been churning too.

I plan to release 0.3.0 in a few days, and am sending this email as
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/contact.html says I should email
you guys to give you the heads up.

Thanks for any work you do, and feel free to commit directly to CVS if
it's just a po file update.

Finally catching up with this mail, where do I get the .po file? I can't find this module on the status pages.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)