Re: c-format re-ordering

On 01/11/2005, at 8:42 PM, Albert Fazlà wrote:

How to re-order the string:
    Integer value '%s' for %s out of range

May be:
    %2$s ÃÃen '%1$s' digÃn tulÄsan bÃyÃse ÃiktÃn ÃÄqtÄ

Yes, this is correct.

I had problems once where I'd only changed the order of two of the three variables in a string, so had only labelled those two in that way. Once you change the order of any of the variables, you need to label them all with a $ and number. (_Now_ I know that... ;) )

%B makes sense %C like this %A only.

%$3A only %$1B makes sense %$2C like this.

Sorry to reply so late.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)