Re: atomix

On 14/11/2005, at 8:37 AM, Guilherme de S. Pastore wrote (in conclusion):

Please, take some time to get [atomix'] few (58) strings updated in your own
languages, so it's back into shape for everyone =D Also, if possible, I
would greatly appreciate it if it could be integrated into the
translation statistics webpages.

Since atomix hasn't appeared on the status pages yet, where can we get the .po files, so we can provide our justly famous translations? :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)