Re: ScrollKeeper Open Documentation Cataloging Project

CC gnome-i18n

Hello Dan :)

We Gnome translators have been advised to translate your Scrollkeeper package if we want Yelp to work with our translated manpages.

I was unable to access the scrollkeeper/po module via your CVS instructions (timed out),

____
Pearl:~/Vietnamese/Main Projects/Gnome clytie$ cvs -z3 - d:pserver:anonymous cvs ScrollKeeper sourceforge net:/cvsroot/ scrollkeeper co scrollkeeper/po
cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to cvs.ScrollKeeper.sourceforge.net (66.35.250.209):2401 failed: Operation timed out
Pearl:~/Vietnamese/Main Projects/Gnome clytie$
____

but I did grab the scrollkeeper_0.3.14 source and translate the vi.po file within. This is probably not the latest file, but it certainly needed updating, being over two years old.

Once we have translated our .po files, do we send them to you? And would you like them gift-wrapped? [1]

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)

[1] _The_ Christmas present for the internationally aware.