Re: Best practices of translating documentation

On 22/11/2005, at 6:02 PM, Alexander Shopov wrote:

Hi guys,
I was wondering whether someone could share his/hers experience with translating documentation of Gnome documentation - used instruments, commit intervals, etc.

If you haven't had any answer to this post, you would probably get useful replies on the gnome-docs list.