Re: New project to translate : Nautilus-actions

Hi guys :)

Long, long time no e. [1]

I'm now trying to catch up with the list, and (would you believe ;) ) I have a question:

On 04/12/2005, at 11:48 PM, Christian Rose wrote:

I think it's time for nautilus-actions to be officially announced here
in order to start its translation process.

Hi! It would help translators and other contributors a lot if you could try to make sure that nautilus-actions has a product in GNOME Bugzilla, so that bugs can be properly reported and tracked. Information about how to request a Bugzilla product can be found here: http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/ForMaintainers

Please let us know when nautilus-actions has received a product in
GNOME Bugzilla.

What is involved in "starting the translation process"? I can't find nautilus-actions on the status pages.

Thanks for any explanations. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)

[1] not well enough, just getting back to some translation now