Re: New project to translate : Nautilus-actions

On 11/18/05, Frederic Ruaudel <grumz grumz net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   I think it's time for nautilus-actions to be officially announced here
> in order to start its translation process.

Hi! It would help translators and other contributors a lot if you
could try to make sure that nautilus-actions has a product in GNOME
Bugzilla, so that bugs can be properly reported and tracked.
Information about how to request a Bugzilla product can be found here:
http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/ForMaintainers

Please let us know when nautilus-actions has received a product in
GNOME Bugzilla.

Thanks a lot,