Re: Supported languages in 2.12

I guess the 80% number, which comes from string in the UI, should not be
applied to these two. Location names are not *really* in the UI.
And if you want to start a gnome-applets-location-HATERS' group - I am all for it.
Locations-schmocations
In Bulgaria we are already out of atlases and geographic maps to guess what some cites (and citlets, huts, small villages, military bases, jerk water in the nowhere, etc.) should be translated into.
Not to speak of all the crative diacritics - this is a major test of the font rendering engine and glyph sets, is it not?
Best regards:
al_shopov