Re: "Automatic" UI translations showing word translations along with original

Hey folks,

> Suppose the resources to translate to a specific language are not
> there but there is a dictionary available.
> It's possible to autotranslate the user-interface words
> so that the text appears as
> Before: Press here
> After: Press(Pulse) here(aqui)

Just a follow up from this, in a comment to my original post, Simos
suggested[1] I have a look at the word frequency in the GNOME UI. Well,
I've had a go, and posted my results here :

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/timf?entry=bags_of_words

Regardless of whether this is actually of any use to anyone, it was
quite a fun exercise :-)

	cheers,
			tim

[1]
http://blogs.sun.com/roller/comments/timf/Weblog/how_much_translation_do_you#comments
--
Tim Foster - Tools Engineer, Software Globalisation
Project Lead, Open Language Tools https://open-language-tools.dev.java.net/