Re: Release notes typos?

Hi Yavor,

Today at 16:32, Yavor Doganov wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:24:33 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
>
>>> "shown by Gnome's path-bar, instead of by a text entry."
>>
>> This doesn't seem very worthwhile. The - isn't essential. and the extra
>> "by" isn't necessary.
>
> I second this.  Besides, "GNOME" should be always in CAPS.

We don't want that discussion here.  There ARE two camps in Gnome
community, and they both have valid claims.  Nobody benefits from
*enforcing* such consistency, even if "GNOME" is still currently sort
of "official" spelling (even though it's not an abbreviation anymore:
when was the last time you heard of "GNU Network Object Model
Environment"?  try finding it on gnome.org even :).

Cheers,
Danilo