Release notes typos?

Hi everyone :)

I don't know how to fix these myself, and I don't know if they have already been reported, but I found two or three while translating them today. Hope it's OK to post them here.

1.
#: /tmp/doc-l10n/cvs/release-notes.HEAD/C/rndesktop.xml:52(para)
msgid "The location is now show with the GNOME's path bar instead of a text entry. The text path is still available via the Control-L keyboard shortcut."

"shown by Gnome's path-bar, instead of by a text entry."

2. #: /tmp/doc-l10n/cvs/release-notes.HEAD/C/rnthanks.xml:37(para) msgid "Frank Worsley for gnome_vfs_url_show suport"

"support" ? (correct spelling, but I don't know if the name of the applet is originally incorrect and thus should stay that way ...?)

3.
#: /tmp/doc-l10n/cvs/release-notes.HEAD/C/rnplatform.xml:18(para)
msgid "GtkTextView now allows you to set a background color for pargraphs, and you can now skip over invisible text when iterating."

"paragraphs"

4.
#: /tmp/doc-l10n/cvs/release-notes.HEAD/C/rnplatform.xml:24(listitem)
msgid "<placeholder-1/>GtkToolButton can now use named icons from icon themes, and these iscons may also be used when dragging."

"these icons"

5.
#: /tmp/doc-l10n/cvs/release-notes.HEAD/C/rngames.xml:9(para)
msgid "GNOME's games put extra fun in the desktop. The Mines game has some improvements in GNOME 2.4 - for instance, the first click is guaranteed to clear a useful number of squares so you don't have to blindly click and hope you don't hit a mine, and an explosion graphic is drawn when you set off a mine."

"Gnome 2.4" ?? Have we skipped a few versions here?

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)