Gnome documentation

Hello

During the last days I have been translating documentation, but it seems
some applet docs are still talking about the old "Add applet though
menu" interface (as I can see for example in Clock applet).

I'll propose to take note of this things and fix them now, but I'm
afraid there is too much workload with documentation and maybe doing it
now is not a good idea.

Maybe we could improve this thigs on a Gnome Documetation Party after
releasing. What do you think guys?