Re: Gnome documentation

Hi Francisco,

Last Friday at 1:48, Francisco Javier F. Serrador wrote:

> I'll propose to take note of this things and fix them now, but I'm
> afraid there is too much workload with documentation and maybe doing it
> now is not a good idea.

No, it actually is a good idea to fix them now.  While current period
is string freeze time, it is also there to allow for documentation to
be updated and improved.

Yeah, it will make translations harder, but if we're not planning on
extending our release cycle, this is the best way IMO.

(As a sidenote, I was actually hoping that more translators looking at
the docs would get them better up-to-date; updating your translations
should be much easier now even if documents change.)

> Maybe we could improve this thigs on a Gnome Documetation Party after
> releasing. What do you think guys?

No, I'd prefer to have correct docs for 2.12.0 release, so that we can
try to get both *translated* and *correct* docs for eg. 2.12.1 or
something.

Cheers,
Danilo