Re: cvs-po-commits-list *still broken*

Today at 18:34, Christian Rose wrote:

> Please don't use the l10n Bugzilla components for that -- since we
> require teams to have those components, we really shouldn't abuse the
> component contacts by spamming them with CVS commit mails.

Isn't it simply better to have an opt-out option (it might even be the
default)?

(If I remember the guidelines well, we even suggest using a mailing
list for Bugzilla component owners, and having these on mailing lists
is no big deal IMO; of course, having a separate address database is
ok, but I think we're going to end up with mostly duplicated data)

Cheers,
Danilo