Re: (re)enable CVS commit-time check for validity of po files?

Today at 18:51, Tino Meinen wrote:

> Op do, 04-08-2005 te 22:03 +0700, schreef Ross Golder:

>> > Any reason the commit-time check is not performed anymore?  I see
>> > the necessary bits available in CVSROOT, but apparently they are
>> > being used.
>> >

>> Anyone know why this is disabled? Does anyone object to (or even
>> endorse) this commit-time check being re-enabled?
>
> I thought it was because some modules used translator_credits as msgid,
> (most of them have now changed to using translator-credits)

We definitely don't want to insist on all committed PO files to have
valid accelerators, IMHO.  (it may sometime be impossible to make
accelerators for everything without conflicts)

So perhaps introducing it back without "--check-accelerators='_'" is
the way to go?

Cheers,
Danilo