Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:29:23 -0400
From: Adam Weinberger <adamw gnome org>
Subject: Re: erratic commit records?
To: Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au>
Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org

Clytie Siddall wrote:
> Hi everyone :)
>
> I started asking the cvs people, but it seems to be something I'm doing
> wrong. I wish I could work out what. :(

(snipped...)

Your problem is Step 3. By running cvs up, you overwrite the po file
you've just edited. Try the following steps instead:

1. cvs co {-r gnome-2-10} module/po
2. cd module/po
3. edit your_translation.po, ChangeLog
4. cvs commit

# Adam

Adam Weinberger
adamw magnesium net || adamw FreeBSD org
adamw vectors cx    ||   adamw gnome org
http://www.vectors.cx