languages, scripts, and territories (need your feedback)

Long ago, I posted something to gnome-i18n which received mixed reviews
(both private and public):

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2004-December/msg00090.html

It was a list of languages and countries/territories/areas where they
are important, only listing those languages with at least two areas. A
little later, I found that such a thing is being provided in a standard
published by the Unicode Consortium.

You may have already heard about the standard. It's called Computer
Locale Document Repository, and is available from
<http://www.unicode.org/cldr/>.

The CLDR list was originally too short, which I tried to expand on,
mostly using Wikipedia. It was hard to come with an exact definition of
what should be included for each country, but we came to this
definition:

1) A language-territory pair is primary if that language is official
language in that territory or if it is "of major commercial
importance" (whatever that means, suggestions are welcome) in that
territory. We are trying to make this list as perfect as possible, for
modern languages.

2) A language-territory pair is secondary, if basically it's worth a
mention. The list is not supposed to be complete yet, and many languages
are not mentioned at all, yet. We would like to

I'm basically asking for reviews, specially since I think this list will
prove very useful later in free software projects. The original list, in
XML, is at the end of:

http://unicode.org/cldr/data/common/main/supplementalData.xml

But a text version more suitable for review is also available at:

http://unicode.org/cldr/data/dropbox/language_info.txt

The text file also includes a "Not Represented" part, with scripts and
languages that are not covered in the list. If you have information
about modern usage of these are in for some languages / territories, we
we would love to know about it.

You can send bug and defect reports either to the bug report system
(attach a reply to <http://www.jtcsv.com/cgibin/locale-bugs?findid=471>,
using the "Reply" link at the top of the page), or to me (by email). We
would really appreciate any kind of feedback.

roozbeh