Re: Fast User Switch Applet Translations

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 14:33 +0300, Tommi Vainikainen wrote:
> On 2005-04-13T12:08:51+0300, jcape ignore-your tv wrote:
> > Everything about the i18n build *should* work, and there is a "Fast
> > User Switch Applet" bugzilla product as well. Thanks in advance.
>
> po/POTFILES.in and POTFILES.skip should contain every source file. You
> will get nice warning and instructions how to fix this if you run
>
>     intltool-update --maintain
>
> in fusa's po directory. There was filenames such as testapp.c which
> maybe should be in .skip, but I don't know for sure. I'll check if
> I've time to make translation for my language...

I've added these files to POTFILES.[in,skip]. Thanks for letting me
know.

--
Peace,

    James M. Cape
    http://ignore-your.tv/

    "`The culture of life,' it seems, is a culture of promoting
     life when it does not actually exist, and abandoning it
     when it does."
       -- M. Junaid Alam, Left Hook"