Re: Fast User Switch Applet Translations

On 2005-04-13T12:08:51+0300, jcape ignore-your tv wrote:
> Everything about the i18n build *should* work, and there is a "Fast
> User Switch Applet" bugzilla product as well. Thanks in advance.

po/POTFILES.in and POTFILES.skip should contain every source file. You
will get nice warning and instructions how to fix this if you run

    intltool-update --maintain

in fusa's po directory. There was filenames such as testapp.c which
maybe should be in .skip, but I don't know for sure. I'll check if
I've time to make translation for my language...

--
Tommi Vainikainen