Re: String freeze for 2.10.1

Today at 13:11, Ãsmund SkjÃveland wrote:

> Do all package maintainers roll new tar balls for every GNOME 2.10.x
> release? I.e., are we certain that translations submitted in time will
> be published?

We can't be certain about that, but if you feel particularly strong
about any single module, you can poke maintainers yourself.

I'll most likely generate updated eog tarball tommorow from gnome-2-10
branch, so at least that one should get proper updates (though I see
only 4 updated translations there :).

Cheers,
Danilo