Translation Memory

Hello,

as the people participating in my l10n projects sometimes use different platforms/translation software, it would be nice to have a common translation database we could use to partially automate the translation process.

Does anyone have experience in creating a platform-independent translation database that could be used by PO translation tools?

Or maybe someone knows of any PO tool that supports TMX format?

--
Best regards,
 Aiet                            mailto:aiet qartuli net