Re: (KA) Georgian support

>> Thus, I see no alternative but to assign the Georgian
>> coordinatorship in the GTP to Aiet Kolkhi instead. I shall update >> the http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html page in a
>> few minutes.

Ok. I hope Sandro has nothing to object. I also hope that he cooperates whenever he finds time and submits the completed translation he might have.

>> After you've contributed a few translations this way, you can
>> request for a CVS account of your own

Thank you.

>> Also, please create a Bugzilla account at
>> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ if you haven't got one
>> already, and please let me know when you've done so. Good luck!

I did :)

I am currently updating my site which lists some of my l10n projects (currently at http:\\aiet.qartuli.net ). In the next version, I will also add the appropriate section for GNOME Georgian transaltion project so that the people interested in participating could reach me easily. I will ley you know as soon as it's ready, so the address can be added at the GTP teams page.

--
Best regards,
 Aiet Kolkhi                           mailto:aiet qartuli net