Re: need a little help with i18n'izing my app

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 23:16, B.Hakvoort wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i've been trying to add i18n to gparted for a couple of days and now i'm
> stuck at the "integrating into your build environment" part.
<snip>

Solved :)
The reason it didn't work still eludes me, but the solution (found by
trial and error) was simple.

In configure.in i checked for the dependencies first and THEN
initialized i18n. By moving the depcheck after the i18n stuff everything
magically started to function properly.

the new configure.in
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gparted/configure.in?rev=1.8&view=auto

regards,