Re: gcalctool, gnome-volume-manager status pages not updating

tis 2004-09-14 klockan 20.13 skrev Gora Mohanty:
>  --- Carlos Perelló_Marín <carlos gnome org> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 08:38 +0100, Gora Mohanty
> > wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >   I had submitted Oriya translations for the gnome
> > > 2.8 branches for gcalctool and
> > > gnome-volume-manager on the 4th of September, but
> > > the status pages have not yet updated, even though
> > > later submissions have shown up.
>
> > You added them to HEAD instead of gnome-2-8
>
> Sorry, I must be thick. I think that I get your
> drift and will check it out now, but could you type
> slowly and explain this to me.
>
> I have been following the docs at
> <http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/translator.html>
> and have done nothing special for these two packages.
> Is it just that these two have branched while the
> others that I have submitted have not?

Yes, most likely.
If you want your translations for the modules that have branched to be
used in GNOME 2.8.x, you will need to add your translations to the
gnome-2-8 branches of said modules aswell, in addition to HEAD.

> [...]
> > The new GNOME development branch will be open after
> > the GNOME 2.8 release (tomorrow).
> [...]

Note that it usually takes a while after a release before we have new
"unstable" status pages, mostly because most translators' focus should
still be directed towards the latest stable release for the time being,
and it is not yet decided what the development version will contain.