Re: gcalctool, gnome-volume-manager status pages not updating

 --- Carlos Perelló_Marín <carlos gnome org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 08:38 +0100, Gora Mohanty
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >   I had submitted Oriya translations for the gnome
> > 2.8 branches for gcalctool and
> > gnome-volume-manager on the 4th of September, but
> > the status pages have not yet updated, even though
> > later submissions have shown up.

> You added them to HEAD instead of gnome-2-8

Sorry, I must be thick. I think that I get your
drift and will check it out now, but could you type
slowly and explain this to me.

I have been following the docs at
<http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/translator.html>
and have done nothing special for these two packages.
Is it just that these two have branched while the
others that I have submitted have not?

[...]
> The new GNOME development branch will be open after
> the GNOME 2.8 release (tomorrow).
[...]

OK.

Regards,