Language Translation Help

Hello Hi,

Fist of all i really happy that you ppl are going
really Good work for the ppls who cannot read the
English Language.

So in that regard i want to work on My Language which
is "Urdu" from Pakistan so plz help me that where can
i start to Translate the English Language to Urdu, by
the way i am new commer.

So plz give me tips or the Good manuals which help me
to do work on my Language Tarslation from Scratch.

I also want to Participate to Change your Logo.

Regards,

- Shujaat Ali