Re: The GNOME foot of GTP logo is very old

> Sorry for late reply, it's so hard to have 2 seperate systems, t home

> and at work :(

don't worry, there is no hurry

> Francesco Marletta wrote:
> > Some days ago, someone (I didn't remember who, and I didn't have the
past
> > email to search for now) proposed a nice image with the world inside
the
> > gnome foot , but it contained only some continents...
>
> I was me, see the final logos at:
>
> http://www.amiroff.com/drafts/logo_simple.png
> http://www.amiroff.com/drafts/logo_shadow.png
> http://www.amiroff.com/drafts/logo.svg

to me, there is only one word to describe your final result: wonderful

I like it very much, and I hope it will be choosed as the new official GTP
logo for the web pages

> Note that IE cannot render transparent pngs properly.

IE? what's IE? ;)
I think that this isn't a great problem, since the vast majority of the
people that come to the gtp pages didn't use ie. Plus, this is another occasion
to show them (the ones that use ie) how old their browser is.

Francesco