Re: [evolution-patches] Re: Outstanding Evolution 2.0.0 Patches
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: evolution-patches ximian com, GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>, gene-pool <gene-pool ximian com>, JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Re: Outstanding Evolution 2.0.0 Patches
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:33:48 +0200
On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 12:28 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > On Sun, 2004-09-12 at 21:03 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
> >> > > 57443
> >> > > -second version of this peer approved
> >> > > -this gets us back to the 1.4 behaviour
> >> >
> >> > This has been approved by the r-t.
> >> Ok, rodrigo should commit this shortly.
> > I haven't got approval mails for the second patch. Were they sent and I
> > didn't get them, or Murray, are you talking about the approval of the
> > first patch?
> Yes, the difference is tiny, so please consider it approved. We are not
> quite that beaurocratic, or we don't want to be.
ok, committed then to both branches
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
] [Thread Prev