Outstanding Evolution 2.0.0 Patches

This is a bit tricky to track because the evolution-patches mailing list
has had intermittent problems, but as far as I know we have the
following patches waiting on approval from the release team

65172/63170/61140
-dobey's documentation patch covers these plus updates all the docs, it
touch the code in 1 or 2 spots to load the correct doc book file,
otherwise it makes no code changes
-been approved by me with one minor change

17338
-not strictly necessary for 2.0.0 but really good to have
-peer approved
-needs r-t and i18n approval

57443
-second version of this peer approved
-this gets us back to the 1.4 behaviour

64974
-this is a ui breakage but a rather bad regression
-waiting for r-t approval and peer review

65448
-we've pulled this from the 2.0.0 list, upon reflection we don't think
its serious enough to block 2.0.0

62374
-being peer reviewed currently

64800
-being peer reviewed

There are two other ones we are looking at:
63894 (we cannot duplicate this however, unlikely to happen)

undefining the #DEVELOPMENT define to turn off the "unstable version"
development warning

As frederic suggested in irc for future evolution releases we'll
probably do the peer review first and then forward it on to r-t.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.