Re: "Apparent" string-freeze breaks in gok, gnopernicus

> Today at 11:21, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
>
> > Yes, yesterday I upgraded the server's packages to latest ones and
> > intltool 0.31.2-1 got installed. Should I revert it?
>
> I'm not sure.  It definitely has one bug less, but we have another
> problem of satisfying translators.   I'm not sure if reverting it is
> the best way to go.

Important question: Do these new strings push any teams under 80 %? If
so, I think those teams will be very unhappy with this breakage. If
it's only a handful of strings, it's ulikely, but you should take this
into account.

--
Åsmund Skjæveland {
   aasmunds fys uio no