Re: GTP Logo Revamped

Today at 20:53, Metin Amiroff wrote:

>> SVG file seems to run into some problems for me[1].  Perhaps my
>> libsvg is not recent enough?
>
> I don't think so, either this is my error or Illustrator exports buggy
> svg file so I guess I'll try to do that other way. Would you check the
> new file below?

It's fine now, thanks.  I guess it's fine to reuse this for anything I
please?

Btw, we should note that Gnome Foot is trademarked in at least some
regions (trick question is of what colours are they in proposed GTP
logo ;).  Should we need someone to explain us what is "fair use" of
it? (yeah, this is copyright term, but I don't know what's the term
to use regarding trademarks ;-)

Cheers,
Danilo