Re: GTP Logo Revamped

It is very nice and clean. I really like the "brush-stroke" quality!

One thing, though; the graphic is missing some substantial parts of the
world. You unfortunately cut out most of East Asia (including CHina,
Indonesia and Japan). At the same time, Europe and North America is
getting a lot of focus.

A suggestion is to take a worldmap, and distort it until all pieces fit
inside. Not sure if it is feasible to do so, and still have the pieces
somewhat recognizable (the kind of excellent continent coloring you've
done would certainly help a lot).

Another possible  suggestion would be to distriute the continents over
the six fields you have (five toes and a foot), according to relative
size. So, largest (Asia?) in the foot, second largest in the big toe and
so on, with Antarctica left behind.

--
Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Tel. (Japan) 090-3622 8920            Dr. Jan Morén (mr)
                                      Dept. of Cognitive Science
http://lucs.lu.se/people/jan.moren    Lund, Sweden