Re: gnome-i18n Digest, Vol 5, Issue 15 (Arturo at Novell Brainshare Conference)

Thanks for your message. I will be out of the office from Sept 13th to
Sept 15th inclusive. I will be attending the Novell Brainshare
conference.

I will be checking e-mails ad hoc. If there is anything urgent,  pls
reach me at my mobile.

For any other issue, please contact Anne Mc Cluskey, Language Services
Manager, at amccluskey novell com or +353 1 605 8142.

Upon my return, I will respond to outstanding issues.

Regards,

Arturo