Re: New team for Iranian Azerbaijani (az_IR)

Hi,

> while between 15 and 18 million for Azerbaijani speakers or
> ethnics in Iran.
May be many more than 18 milions ;)

> BTW, Kurdish and Turkmen also need the same separation for Iran,
> since they are written in the Arabic script here.
Yes, I agree (at least for Türkmen). Iranian türkmens have separate

alphabet from Türkmenistan. The persian/arabic alphabet is not good
for this language (and for Azeri) but that is choosed.

Then we need separate translations for tk_IR, az_IR and ...

I hope greate sucess for az_IR team.

> roozbeh

Regards

=====