Re: Yelp

All help in maintaining this pages is welcome

We are going to talk about it in the Spanish Gnome conference next days on November 11 and 12th. Will you come?

Pedro M (Morphix User) wrote:

When I use Yelp for help with Nautilus, I recieve the first pages in spanish and later all the pages in english (in a spanish locale Gnome).

How can I recieve all the help in spanish. Could we use a wiki to translate this pages in a testing mode ?? (the user could access, read and translate to the destination language; when the translation is OK, Gnome would install give officiality to it -stability - ; upto then, it would be testing translation).

We could use the free http://www.wikimedia.org wiki software

Regards.