- From: Fernando Herrera <fherrera onirica com>
- To: desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: bug-buddy branched
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:53:10 +0100
Hello, I've just branched bug-buddy.
Further devel happens in CVS HEAD and stable releases should use the
Planend features for 2.9 series includes:
* Port to GOption
* Port to GtkAbout
* New command line to include a file in the bug description
* Try to handle segfaults happening in non-C runtimes (python,
mono, etc..). This would need some love from the bindings
people (catching exception in the libgnomeui binding?)
* Finally add the "Report a bug" to every GNOME help menu
during development releases (libgnomeui patch)
Of course, if you want to see or to code another feature, please,
reply (to desktop-devel only) with your comments.
I would also like to thank the awesomework of the i18n and doc teams
making bug-buddy 2.8.x a full translated and documented application.
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas
] [Thread Prev